September 26, 2012

A typical day for a not so typical girl

When it comes to my life, lately nothing has been typical. My schedule has probably turned upside down this last month, but I am slowly getting a hold of things. Seems that I will have to become an early bird in the future, which probably is one of the hardest things. And with early I mean 5am early, not 7am like a lot of people might think. This is also the reason why I started a new habit: checking the weather forcast more than once a day and pre-planning an outfit the night before. I never thought that I would say this, but it's definitely saved my mornings and gave me the time for a little breakfast (really need that before leaving the house). 


IMG_9502

IMG_9564-tile


This is one of the first planned outfits and I felt great all day. Never thought that all those blogging ladies out there are right, but planning your outfits in advance definitely makes your life a lot more easy and helps you stay focused. It might just become the new thing for me :)

IMG_9507

Any outfit planners out there? Would love to hear your tips and ideas for a well pre-planned look!

IMG_9535

What I wore

Pants: Long Fashion
Shirt, Ring(with pearl) & Bag: H&M
Cardigan: Thrifted
Scarf: Stockholm
Ring: Kalevala Jewelry

IMG_9542-tile

IMG_9530

I'll probably never go back to not plan my outfits in advance! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...