October 29, 2012

Picnic with a view

I still wanted to share those pictures from our picnic one week ago. It feels so sureal to see those pictures now when all the fields, streets and houses are covered in snow. I am still glad that we managed to have this little afternoon with Indian summer feelings, a French chocolate cake and some hot coffee.

IMG_0814


IMG_0819

IMG_0828

IMG_0839

I had been saving those mason jars exactly for an opportunity like this and together with my new chevron straws they made a wonderful addition to our date at the park.

IMG_0832

We found the picnic basket on Mr.B's father's attic and I am glad to finally use it for a real picnic!

IMG_0877

What I wore

Skirt, Shoes & Necklace: Thrifted
Top: H&M
Scarf: Gift from mom
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Ring: I am

IMG_0821-horz

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...