November 11, 2012

Closet Favourites - denim skirt

Happy Sunday to you all! For me it was a rainy day with a lot of work that had to be done at home. Cleaning, preparing next week at work and it just didn't stop raining! Therefore no new outfit today, but I wanted to share another of my closet favorites with you. As I already mentioned last week, denim is a very important factor in my daily wardrobe and it doesn't stop at pants. I love denim shirts and also skirts. The two skirts that I own are both frequently worn, but this one below is a bit more versatile also for fall. 

remix denim skirt

Outfit post 1, 2, 3, 4

I love wearing it with a shirt or a blouse and a cardigan. During fall and winter months, it has just the right length to work with all my boots and I just love the pleated bottom.

What is your favorite skirt for the autumn?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...