December 11, 2012

Fake weather

The people that live in my area know those pictures weren't taken during the last days. It's true, but with no sign of relief from this snow storm, I wanted to share them while a green lawn is still in the memory of most :)

IMG_1920


I wore this look for a Sunday walk with Mr.B and it turned out to be really cold. We had planned to follow the train tracks in our neighbourhood. We had discovered them a while back and wanted to see where they are heading. I have to admit that it was just too cold in this short, short dress and we decided to turn around soon after this photo shoot. I like the look, but I just don't love it and I believe this dress might be a bit too short for my taste. It is a great vintage find, but I might have to re-fashion it into a denim shirt or something else. Any ideas?

IMG_1918

One big highlight - wearing my new boots once more. Now that it is snowing like crazy, I am only wearing my snow boots and my hiking boots.

IMG_1928

IMG_1940

What I wore

Denim Dress & Necklace: Thrifted
Blazer: Sepällä
Belt: no name and really old
Boots: Deichmann
Bracelet: gift from Mr.B
Ring: store in Finland
Tights: Esda


IMG_1964-tile

IMG_1936

This is my "cold" face!

IMG_1972

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...