December 6, 2012

Closet Favourites - leather skirt

For Autumn and Winter I love skirts, but often the weather just doesn't work well with them. Most of the skirts in my collection are made of very thin and flowy materials, nothing for icy wind and minus degrees in German winter. Therefore, I was really happy when I found my leather skirt some time last Autumn. It is thrifted and has been one of the best thrift finds I made so far. It has been a great addition to my winter closet and works so well with a lot of my tops and cardigans. It is made of sturdy leather and keeps you warm for some time. I had it shortened a bit, just because I really like the pencil skirt look sooooo much!

IMG_1527-tile

Post 1, 2, 3, 4

Do you wear skirts during winter?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...