December 4, 2012

1st Advent weekend

This weekend, Mr.B and I finally managed to decorate our home and it now sparkles and shines with a lot of holiday flair. I can't wait for the holidays to arrive, but the Christmas present shopping is still not done, so we need to wait just a little longer :) Have you decorated yet? and what about all those christmas gifts, are you done with the shopping or do you still run around for the last big and small gifts?

IMG_2130


IMG_2131-001

The weather has been extreme these last days, in the morning it snows, then it all melts again and in the afternoon another snowstorm turns the surroundings white again. It's been a bit tricky to dress for work as well as free time activities. I decided to wear a skirt in spite of all the cold and snow.

IMG_2096

The blouse and vest have been two of the thrift finds from last weekend and I am extremely in love with both. Mr. B likes the vest and the blouse is such a nice cotton quality, I will get a ton of wear out of it, I am sure!

IMG_2065

IMG_2157

What I wore

Coat: Sepällä
Blouse & Vest: Thrifted
Ring, Scarf, Hat: H&M
Skirt: C&A
Gloves: No name
Boots: Deichmann

IMG_2085-tile

What have you done during the first December weekend?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...