January 1, 2013

Tracks and footsteps

The new year has started and I am relaxing with the Mister at home. We need to recover a bit from last nights' party. The guests have left (also the sleepover ones) and we still need to clean up a bit. I still want to share this lovely look that I wore during the weekend when Mr.B and I took a trip to explore those old tracks near our house a bit more. We took a nice walk and also those amazing pictures. And yes, the lighting was really like during the Indian summer. So lovely!

IMG_3117



IMG_3133

I really love my vintage and thrifted cape and with the recent warm weather in Germany, I am actually able to wear it even during Winter! 

IMG_3143

IMG_3167

IMG_3148

What I wore

Cape: vintage, thrifted
Dress: C&A
Cardigan: H&M
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Hat: No name
Scarf: Finland
Necklace: Thrifted
Ring: I am

IMG_3147-horz

IMG_3158

Leaving footsteps on the tracks!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...