January 5, 2013

Belated snow

Christmas is over, a new year has come and I have been kind of MIA for the past couple of days because the stomach flu struck me down right after New Years. That also prevented me from sharing those pictures that we took the morning of our travel back from the Christmas holidays. It had actually snowed during the night, very late for Santa, but I always say: Better late than never. We didn't get to enjoy it too much though, Mr.B's family at least went skiing once during that day, but we had to travel back home and no snow there. Sad, but true. I still love that look so much, I just needed to share it here on the blog.

IMG_3021
IMG_2979-001

IMG_2973

I wore my favorite black pencil skirt that I inherited from my grandma and added my new red cardigan and some gingham to the look. It felt very comfortable and still chic! I have to admit that I wanted to wear this already for the holidays, but too much food made me choose my more comfortable woolen slacks over this body hugging skirt! Well, thanks to the stomach flu and no food for several days, everything fits perfectly again, but that wasn't the way I had hoped to loose those extra pounds. 


IMG_3065

I have read several New Year's resolution posts and mine will soon be up on the blog as well, but I am just a little behind on the posts right now and I guess one week late won't hurt :) Do you have any New Year's resolutions?


IMG_3104

IMG_3078-tile

What I wore

Skirt: heirloom from grandma
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family (bought during Christmas sale)
Shirt: C&A
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Scarf: Gina Tricot
Necklace: Thrifted
Ring: Bijou Brigitte
Earrings: Finland

With that extra snow, I also quickly filled the aviary with some grains.


IMG_3098

IMG_3101-horz

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...