February 2, 2013

Off to Berlin for the weekend

This weekend, one of my longtime dreams will finally come true and with that I can already tick off a point from my 28 before 29 list. Mr.B and I will be travelling to Berlin today to visit the musical "Dance of the Vampires". I have been wanting to see it for years, but never had the time, the funds or the person to go with. Now that my mister never says no to any of my wishes (almost never!), I can finally see the musical before it will be closing in the summer. 

DSC06597-001

I am also really excited to show Mr.B around Berlin as he has never been in the city before (airport doesn't really count). We will do some sightseeing on Sunday and some shopping today :)


DSC06472


DSC06469-tile

Will be back next week, probably with tons of pictures!! 

Happy weekend! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...