February 5, 2013

Vampires, Berlin and Marni

So we are back from our little trip to Berlin and have survived the vampires at the musical. I was amazed by the show and it was worth every cent! Even Mr.B liked it and that's something, as he is not the biggest fan of musicals. We also used the time in Berlin to do some shopping (me of course) and some sightseeing. It was freezing cold, but all worth the cold feet! We went for an afternoon showing of "Dance of the vampires" and did a little window shopping at the shopping road Ku'Damm afterwards. 


IMG_4173


IMG_4178

My look for the musical and the evening. We met with my good friend A. for dinner at a Argentinian Restaurant and later joined her for drinks at the Sony Center.

IMG_4180

What I wore

Blazer, Bag & Blouse: Thrifted
Pants: Long Fashion
Scarf: H&M
Shoes: Hanwag

IMG_4216-horz


I love the window displays at the KaDeWe. Every time I go there, I need to take pictures and this time was no different. Marni was the big brand showcased in the current front displays and I love the mirror decor! And those shoes - perfection!


IMG_4214-vert

IMG_4218

I wonder how this dress under that trench coat looks like!

IMG_4230-vert

Our morning coffee and double espresso!

IMG_4319

Sightseeing - Brandenburger Tor

IMG_4255

TV Tower and World clock

1 comments:

Fatinthecity said...

Looks like you had a great trip . I love that blazer !
Www.fatinthecity.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...