April 22, 2013

Weekend look at the lake

This weekend we celebrated my mother's birthday. As we went to make inscense cones ourselves and that is a quite dirty procedure, we decided to go a little less fancy and I stuck with black pants, a colorful shirt, my favourite long blazer and a scarf. I really liked the combination and felt comfortable all day.

IMG_7721-001


IMG_7744

IMG_7763

IMG_7769

I bought the shirt during my Sweden trip and love it. It's light, comfortable and such a great color. It also dries quickly, which is a big plus for quick washs in the summer!

IMG_7756

IMG_7784

What I wore

Pants: Long Fashion
Shirt: Lindex
Scarf: H&M
Blazer: Seppälä
Shoes: Puma
Ring: gift from my parents

IMG_7778

IMG_7734

Aren't those ducks cute?! They came so close while we took these pictures! I am also linking up to Visible Monday over at Not Dead Yet Style again!

IMG_7775


3 comments:

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Thank you so much! yes, black really has great upsides. It works wonders on my problematic thighs and I just love it with my colorful shirts and scarfs. Yeah the duck is stylish :)

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Thank you Patti. I love your blog and it's so fun to be part of it every week. Also love those other ladies. Yes, the Mint apple candy by essie is my current favourite for my nails.

Jan Graham-McMillen said...

Black can be springy! Pretty nails and ring and scarf, with the pink waiting for real spring.
Hope your mum had a great birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...