May 28, 2013

Color Blocking experiment

I love colors. That's no secret, but until now I have worn colorful pieces only on my upper body. I have stepped out of my comfort zone, when I bought these bright aquamarine pants last summer and it's only now that they finally make their debut on the blog. I have worn them before, but just never managed to get a nice look together that was more than a pants and T-shirt combo.

IMG_9033

IMG_8976


I kept it simple and let the pants take the stage with this look. I wore it during a sunday meeting with my family. Black and colors seemed a classic combination. The only special accessory is my oversized silver clutch. I love this bag, but rarely have a moment to actually take it out. It's just such a statement piece, it's not easy to wear. 

IMG_9013

IMG_9003

What I wore

Cardigan: H&M
Blouse & Bracelet: C&A
Ring, Necklace & Bag: Thrifted
Shoes: Deichmann

IMG_9049-tile

I am taking part in the IFB Project #97. Check all the other participants out!

IMG_9053

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...