May 26, 2013

What I love right now - No. 8/2013 - Garden edition

Our plants and seeds on the balcony have been growing even though the sun has kind of deserted us and it got freezing cold once more. I am really proud of my pretty amaryllis blossoms as I have assumed that I had treated them the wrong way during winter. Glad they survived!

IMG_8915



IMG_8918-horz

IMG_8911

IMG_8876

IMG_8874

IMG_8873

Soon we can eat strawberries at mr.B's home!!

IMG_8870

IMG_8937-vert

Our tomatoes and sun flowers!

IMG_8932

Some cute succulents!

IMG_8929

Chilli plant!

What have you been planting already during Spring?

1 comments:

Jan Graham-McMillen said...

And love it you should. I hope you took notes on how you mistreated it this winter ... that way you can repeat the process for more blooms next spring!
Have a great week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...