June 21, 2013

Dance with me

It seems my color sheme for the summer is set on turquoise and mint tones. I am in love with that color, it feels so fresh and it kind of dominates my current outfits AND my closet. I am not too upset about it though. This look makes me feel a bit like a ballerina dancer. I love the lightness of the skirt, it just flows in the air. Wonderful! 

IMG_9569


IMG_9573

I bought this skirt during one of those after-a-hard-day-at-work shopping sessions. It felt good to buy it, even though it is a bit difficult to remix. I have so many tops with prints, I rarely find something I can combine either colorwise or printwise with this beauty. It's a shame actually. I took a risk with this dot-flower mix, but it felt right instantly when I put it on.

IMG_9578

IMG_9581

What I wore

Skirt: H&M
Shirt: Lindex
Shoes: Deichmann
Tights: Esda
Hairband: Local shop
Bracelet: Thrifted
Necklace: gift by my host family
Earrings: gift from my parents

IMG_9600-tile

IMG_9583

IMG_9614

Do you have a go-to color that always works for you?

2 comments:

mark a. said...

wowzers! you look beautiful!

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Thank you so much!! Thx for all your lovely comments recently, it's been a pleasure reading them all!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...