June 8, 2013

What I love right now - No.10/2013

This week has been crazy with a flood, cold weather and sunshine during the last two days with some thunder storms. It's been a rollercoaster! These storm pictures made my evening some days ago!

IMG_8788



IMG_8794

IMG_8799

I love my new Makeup Academy palette. It is supposed to cover the favous naked palette by Urban Decay. The MUA version is not available in Germany, but I managed to get my hands on one. The colors are awesome for one thing and the shades are really pigmented. I need to use only very little product. I like!

IMG_8761-vert

IMG_8942

My wonderful orchid is in full bloom once again after a dry period during winter - glad she survived the radiator heat.

IMG_8947-horz

On our last fleamarket visit, we finally found two wonderful retro icecream cups. They are isolated and keep the ice from melting even with hot berries on top! And the copper tone of the cups is awesome!! Perfect for summer afternoons on our balcony. Let's hope summer is finally showing up!

Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...