July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July

I have lived in the USA for some time right after my highschool years and I still feel quite connected to their customs. Therefore, the 4th of July is always a special day each year. Today, I need to work and can't celebrate too much, but my outfit is just a little patriotic for the occasion. Happy Independence Day to everyone! 

IMG_0619


IMG_0597

IMG_0571

IMG_0641

What I wore

Denim shirt: Gina Tricot
Pants: Long Fashion
Top: H&M
Jacket: Mr.& Lady Jeans
Scarf: Handmade
Shoes: Deichmann

IMG_0637-horz

5 comments:

mark a. said...

thanks! happy 4th to you as well although you are overseas! you look very patriotic (for the usa, that is!)

Elena said...

You look very pretty in this patriotic look!! The scarf is lovely
http://dcinstyle.com/

AHeartandSoulStory said...

thx so much! Hope you had a lovely 4th of july!!

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Thank you! Well, I tried even though I kept it low key for work :) I love dressing up over the top sometimes and the 4th would be one fun day for that.

mark a. said...

dressing over the top, eh? nice! that's pretty cool! and i agree that the 4th would be an EXCELLENT day for that sort of thing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...