September 5, 2013

Ready for a change

Autumn is right around the corner. I love the time of layers, fresh breezes, harvest and falling leaves. While doing some cleaning, I found my long skirt (actually a dress) in the back of my closet. Perfect timing. I always wear it to ring in the colder season as I don't want to give up bare legs just yet, but it's nice to cover up just a bit.

IMG_8280


IMG_8116

I wore the skirt for a little walk with Mr.B and just added a white tee and a cardigan to the mix. Simple and perfect.

IMG_8237

What I wore

Dress as a skirt: Lindex
Cardigan: C&A
T-Shirt: Gina Tricot
Bracelets: Glitter
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace: Bazaar, Rio de Janeiro

IMG_8176-horz

IMG_8152

IMG_8217

Linked up to Spotlight over at Stylin in St. Louis.

1 comments:

mark a. said...

wow! gorgeous setting and you look lovely once again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...