October 4, 2013

A new uniform

I love this skirt and it's been on constant rotation in my daily outfits. This look works well for work, but also for a day of shopping or a evening with Mr.B. 

_MG_0765

_MG_0738

I combined flower prints, burgundy and a long cardigan. I felt comfortable and stylish at the same time for a little shopping and a lunch meeting with the grandparents.

_MG_0755-002

_MG_0770

_MG_0786

What I wore

Skirt & Top: H&M
Cardigan: Handmade by mom
Blouse: Vero Moda
Necklace: street vendor, NYC
Rings & Bracelets: Accessorize & Glitter
Shoes: Deichmann
Tights: Esda
Scarf: Pieces

_MG_0794-tile

The First letter of Mr.B and my first names are on the rings. Will always wear them together!!

_MG_0804

I'm linking up to Spotlight over at Stylin in St.Louis.

3 comments:

mark a. said...

you always look so lovely!

mariel said...

I love this! very cute and perfect for fall!

-Mariel

www.sexymodeststyle.com

AHeartandSoulStory said...

thank you Mariel and thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...