October 6, 2013

Red October

We had a long weekend around here and I enjoyed the time with friends, family and Mr.B. We spent a lot of time outdoors and just relaxing. It's been nice and sunny, but with october arriving a cold wind has also come to Germany. I have been wearing my red coat for days now. It is a nice splash of color on days like yesterday and keeps me cozy and warm. I also feel instantly put together wearing it even when wearing jeans and a simple shirt.

IMG_0572

IMG_0585

IMG_0580

IMG_0604

IMG_0575

What I wore

Coat: Seppälä
Dress: Lindex
Pants: Long Tall Sally
Bag: Thrifted
Boots: Deichmann
Necklace: Glitter
Bracelet: Gift from grandma
Scarf: gift from mom
Nailpolish: Manhattan in "Birdy Bordeaux" LE

IMG_0617-tile

IMG_0605

Linking up to Visible Monday

3 comments:

Patti_NotDeadYetStyle said...

your nails are perfect, Anja - love the deep polish. And your red coat is a great choice, I think - it brightens everything! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

mark a. said...

simple, but very pretty! i love the red jacket and that color of nail polish rocks!

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Thank you, as always it is so nice to have you around! I really do love the jacket, but stylin' like the magazines, oh you flatter me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...