October 23, 2013

Pink lips make all the difference

I have been in love with these berry colors and even though this look is quite simple, it works well for me during my work week. The hat is the eyecatcher, but I have to say that a little lip colot makes all the difference with any outfit.

IMG_0159

I recently discovered Lip Balm Pens like the Clinique Chubby Sticks for me and have been trying out some of the various versions in the drugstore. I have been extremely impressed by a couple of them and will post a review about those that made it into my collection this coming Saturday.

IMG_8681

Preview picture

IMG_0135

Oh, and I had to wear my hiking boots for the rest of the week as I had gotten a huge blister from wearing new shoes during an 8-hour work day!

IMG_0117

IMG_0127

What I wore

Shirt & Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Shoes: Hanwag
Scarf: Pieces
Bracelets: Glitter, Heirloom from mom
Ring: Kalevala
Necklace: Thrifted
Glasses: Police

IMG_0169-tile

IMG_0122

1 comments:

mark a. said...

you look very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...