November 29, 2013

Friday, Friday - Weekend, here I come!!

IMG_3432
Another week has passed and while my American friends are in the middle of their long Thanksgiving Weekend, I have finally finished work for this week and am going to check out the opening night of the Christmas market later today. Can't wait to see the festive huts, the decorations and have my first hot "Glöggi" (punch)! I am once again wearing one of my more casual looks in this Outfit post. I guess it is only fair for a Friday!
_____________________________________________________________________
Eine weitere Woche ist vorbei und während meine amerikanischen Freunde gerade das lange Thanksgivingwochenende genießen, bin ich froh, dass auch meine Arbeitswoche vorbei ist. Ich werde heute noch zur Eröffnung des Weihnachtsmarkts gehen und freue mich schon sehr auf die festlich geschmückten Hütten, die Dekorationen und meinen ersten heißen Glühwein in diesem Jahr. Ich trage wieder mal ein etwas legereres Outfit, aber ich denke, dass es zum Freitag passt.

IMG_3444

IMG_3453

IMG_3478

What I wore
Blouse: H&M
Cardigan (Strickjacke): Long Tall Sally
Jeggings: Long Fashion, now Long Tall Sally
Necklace (Kette): Bazaar in Rio de Janeiro
Ring: C&A
Shoes (Schuhe): Deichmann
Gloves (Handschuhe): gift

IMG_3492-tile

IMG_3400

IMG_3428

IMG_3362

Happy Thanksgiving and have a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...