January 23, 2014

Spring Pastels during Winter

Look 4 - Take your boots along for Spring

IMG_6771

I have been waiting for the real winter forever and I am tired of waiting. I decided to start Spring early this year and unpacked my pastels! While I did that I also did a little house cleaning and got rid of a lot of clothes, make up and jewelry that hasn't been used in a long time. It felt really rewarding and I am glad for the space in my closet! I also rediscovered some of my old favourites. I wore this pastel look for a walk with Mr.B during last week and I really like how the light colors work with my grey boots! Especially with those mint pants! 
This is also my last look for the shoe of the month project in January. You still got time till Sunday to link up your looks. The next project will start next week.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Ich warte nun schon eine gefühlte Ewigkeit auf den richtigen Winter und es langweilt mich. Ich habe mich deshalb dafür entschieden, meine Frühlingssachen und vor allem die Pastelltöne schon jetzt rauszuholen. Nebenbei habe ich meinen Kleiderschrank, mein Make up und meinen Schmuck aussortiert. Es ist einiges rausgeflogen und ich habe auch einige Dinge neu für mich entdeckt. Den Look habe ich für einen langen Spaziergang und zum Wege erledigen mit Mr.B getragen. Ich bin begeistert, wie gut die hellen Farben zu meinen grauen Boots passen. Vor allem die Kombination von Hose und Schuhen ist toll.
Dies ist auch der letzte Look for das Shoe of the month Projekt für diesen Monat. Ihr könnt noch bis Sonntag eure Outfits verlinken. Den Februar Schuh stelle ich euch nächste Woche vor.

IMG_6754

IMG_9914-001

IMG_6819-001

I started wearing a winged liner more often with my make up and I slowly am getting the hang of it. I really like the look and it gives me that 50s vibe!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Ich trage seit einiger Zeit immer öfter einen geschwungenen Lidstrich. Ich werde langsam besser und es sieht nicht schlecht aus. Es gibt mir einen gewissen 50s Look!

IMG_6776-tile

What I wore

Pants (Hose): Long Tall Sally (on sale in other colors)
Cardigan, Scarf & Necklace(Strickjacke, Schal & Kette): H&M
Ring: C&A
Sweatshirt: Lidl (New Year's sale)
Biker Boots: Deichmann
Bag (Tasche): TK Maxx
Shades (Sonnenbrille): Ray Ban 

IMG_6805-001

IMG_6796

Linkin up to Spotlight and Three-fer Thursday




























2 comments:

mark a. said...

you look very bright and pretty! to be honest, i am VERY tired of winter already. i'll gladly send you some of ours!

AHeartandSoulStory said...

don't need that winter anymore, now I would love to have Spring, Summer soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...