September 26, 2015

Dotted interest

1-IMG_2449

Autumn is here and I am currently loving the colder temperatures. I am wearing a dress or skirt with tights and a cardigan almost every day. This dotted version is one of my fall favourites every year with the longer sleeves and the soft flow. It works well with my red accessories and has this 50s retro vibe to it as well. This was perfect for work last week, but also would be fine for a shopping day or a little coffee date.

1-IMG_2468

What I wore

Dress: Long Tall Sally*
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Scarf: Primark
Necklace: heirloom
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte
Shoes: Deichmann
Tights: Esda

Products market with a * were gifted to me by the company

1-IMG_2490-tile

1-IMG_2473

1-IMG_2479

1-IMG_2452

Btw: do you spot those apricots in the back. It's our apricot tree with tons of fruits. They are hard as stone, but maybe next year, we could actually eat the fruits!!


Linkin up with Style me weekly

4 comments:

fashionforgiants said...

Love the double dots. And it's perfect with the red!

Carly said...

The color scheme for this look is perfect and of course I'm loving the polka dot dress. Great outfit, girl!
Dresses & Denim

Rachel Garay said...

What a fun mix up, the red is the perfect touch.

Thanks for linking up to "Bloggers WHo Have Inspired Me"

Rachel xo

Garay Treasures

mark a. said...

fun, flirty and oh-so-dotty! love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...