December 24, 2015

Christmas day outfit No.1

I have several looks planned for these upcoming holidays. Not all of them have been photographed before, therefore I can only show you my look for one of the celebrations on 25th or 26th of December. I will wear something really festive tonight, but have saved this lighter colored look for one of the other days. It is an unsual color mix for the Christmas season, but I will get a lot of wear out of this outfit also in upcoming months.

1-IMG_6529

1-IMG_6523

Turquoise and grey  - a wonderful combination, very fresh and something light in this dark winter. I got the dress recently in a final sale and added a little jacket for the cold weather. I wore lots of sparkly details to give it a festive look with a glitter headband, shoes and the necklace and earrings. My new glasses work so well with this outfit!

1-IMG_6535

What I wore

Cardigan: gift by a friend
Necklace & Earrings: I Am
Bracelet: gift by Mr.B
Shoes: Deichmann
Tights: Esda
Bag: heirloom
Headband: no name
Glasses: Metropolitan

1-IMG_6604-tile

1-IMG_6630

1-IMG_6550

1-IMG_6578

What will you be wearing for Christmas Eve?

1-IMG_6556

1 comments:

Michelle Orsi said...

What a nice Christmas outfit! Love that you opted not to wear red or green!

michellespaige.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...