December 24, 2015

Last Minute DIY Christmas gift ideas

Every year, I try to get all my presents on time, but every year I forget just a couple of small things and these DIY ideas are a great last minute gift that can be made even 2hours before giving it.

Baking cookies

1-IMG_6513-tile

My favourites are cookies with icing, but they take so long to decorate. 

Vanilla kipferl are perfect as they only need a coat of powdered sugar.

Spritz biscuits are easily made last minute and can be left without chocolate coating.


1-IMG_0981-tile

Hot Pepper Oil


1-IMG_1042-horz

This is something for the guys. As we grow our own peppers on the balcony each year, we've got quite some left and we add the dried ones into a little bottle, some good Olive oil, et voilà!
As Jamie Oliver always says: Take the good stuff, extra virgin.


1-IMG_1029

The recipe is by A Beautiful Mess


Some handmade gifts I made in the last years:


Pralinés by Fräulein Klein

Handmade Vanilla Extract by A Beautiful Mess 

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and my last minute present ideas could help some of you!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...