January 5, 2016

A Winter look without snow

1-IMG_5801

I am starting the year in style, but no snow, in those pictures at least. We finally got some colder days and  a bit of snow, but when we took these outfit pictures there was no sign yet of the white glory. I really love this combo, the white skirt with the aztec print is such a fun piece to style and works really well with my burgundy poncho. The white scarf and hat were a gift by my mom. Do you have this same issue that you always look for a simple and slim scarf and that year huge blanket skarves are the only thing you can get in stores. Thank goodness for my mother and her knitting skills!!

1-IMG_5824

What I wore

Skirt, Cardigan & Cape: C&A
Shoes: Deichmann
Hat & Scarf: handmade by mom
Tights: Esda

1-IMG_5844-tile

1-IMG_5841

1-IMG_5816

And an outtake - Mr.B calls my capes and ponchos the batman looks and here it goes again - Bat Anja!

1-IMG_5822

2 comments:

Patti said...

your mom makes lovely knit-wear, Anja! Love that super-happy last pic : >
xo
Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

jess said...

I Love your layering and the mix of neutral and brown tones. Your cape is gorgeous on you

Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday

jess xx

www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...