April 17, 2016

A visit at the crocus fields

1-IMG_8920-001

Every year we try to visit the crocus fields in Drehbach, a small town in the Erzgebirge mountains that has a long history of wild lilac crocus plants that have been a gift by the Elector of Saxony over 300 years ago and have been the symbol of this little village ever since. Every year for about 2 weeks the fields look like an ocean of puple and lilac. What a wonderful place to visit. That day, I wore my new vintage dress that I have shown you in a recent post for the first time. Together with my red coat and red accessories, I was quite the centre of attention during that day. Only the crocus fields got more looks :P

1-IMG_8891

1-IMG_8893

1-IMG_8887

What I wore

Dress, Bag & Belt: Thrifted
Coat: Thrifted, Long Tall Sally
Shoes: Deichmann
Tights: Esda
Necklace: Ernsting's Family

1-IMG_8936

1-IMG_8931

1-IMG_8889

1-IMG_8949

1-IMG_8884

1-IMG_8874

1-IMG_8872-001

1 comments:

Jodie Filogomo said...

Love the red coat---I think a bright statement coat is the way to go---definitely!
I'd be interested to see this same outfit with more greyish tights? jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...