October 16, 2016

Autumn white and blue

1-IMG_8325

I always think of Spring and Autumn as those transition months when it is still ok to wear the looks that are normally reserved for Summer or Winter. When Autumn approaches, I always feel a little sad about the fact that I have to give up the lighter colors as well as summer dresses, thin skirts and add more comfortable clothes in subtle colors to the looks. I try to keep those summery and happy pieces in my wardrobe as long as I can. This time it is my white blazer and a floral shirt with butterfly sleeves. I adore both pieces but they feel a little out of place come Autumn and I will probably retire them soon for the colder months only to get them out again in early Spring. I gave the two great summer pieces an Autumn look with dark denim and some booties. Still added some white accessories to give it a lighter look. What are your tricks to transition summer pieces into your fall wardrobe?

1-IMG_8287

1-IMG_8336

1-IMG_8343

What I wore

Blazer: Primark
Blouse: C&A
Shoes: Deichmann
Watch: Skagen
Bag: Carpisa
Necklace: House of Harlow, via Shopbop
Bracelets: Ernsting's Family
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte

1-IMG_8350-tile

That bag is a new addition to my closet. A little wallet on a chain by Carpisa that I found on my trip to Spain. The ring handle caught my eye. Even though the ring is too small for my wrist, it still gives the bag a nice twist. Also love the interchangeable chain and the extra card holder that can be taken out. I can see myself using this to easily switch between bags on a daily basis and never miss to take my wallet or at least most needed cards and some cash. Reminds me of the Chanel WOC, just way cheaper!

1-IMG_8310

1-IMG_8269

1-IMG_8293-001


1 comments:

Patti said...

This is a perfect transitional outfit - always wear the pieces you love! Great new purse, too. Thanks for linking up, xo

Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...