January 22, 2017

Turtlenecks and pencil skirts

1-IMG_0876

A typical winter day for me is a day of tights and a pencil skirt paired with a nice sweater or blouse and a cardigan. Right now we do have half a meter of snow and I am going to work in my winter hiking boots and a pair of jeans, but whenever the weather is a little less like a freezer, I do prefer skirts over denim. I just feel a little more work appropriate, like I do care and take that extra minute to put on something nice when going to work. The turtleneck sweaters just recently caught my eye. I did hate them when I was younger, but now they work well with most of my skirts and I already bought two in the last few months. Let's see, if this lovestory continues. Do you love things in your closet that you hated in the past and now can't live without?

1-IMG_0824

1-IMG_0869

What I wore

Sweater & Skirt: C&A
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace: Kalevala
Bag: vintage

1-IMG_0907-tile

1-IMG_0831

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...