May 29, 2017

Lilac Roses

1-IMG_4129

1-IMG_4133

My first find from our trip to London is this beautiful skirt with lilac roses by VivienofHolloway. I really love their products as they make everything in the UK and sew it according to original vintage patterns. Definitely on the more pricy side, but totally worth it. I adore the print and the color is just up my sleeve. The fabric is on the heavy side and nothing for the hot summer months, but it also means that a petticoat is not really needed to keep the form of the skirt. Definitely one of my new favourites!

1-IMG_4152

What I wore

Scarf: gift
Jacket: Primark
Tights: Esda
Shoes & Bags: Deichmann
Pin: Harry Potter Studios
Necklace: heirloom
Bracelet: handmade


1-IMG_4159-tile

1-IMG_4198

1-IMG_4145

1-IMG_4138

1-IMG_4116

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...