April 29, 2018

Floral Berries

1-IMG_2449

I am in the mood for all things floral right now! That's what Spring usually does to me, it's nothing ground-breaking, but florals are in style each Spring so why not embrace it!? I am starting small with this skirt that has a cool poppy print, which fades away close to the waistline. I added a simple knit top, my favourite denim jacket and a strawberry wicker bag to the outfit. It feels good to dress for Spring and this look has been one favourite so far.

1-IMG_2444

What I wore

Jacket: Primark
Shirt: discounter
Skirt: Lindy Bop
Bag: Collectif
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Earrings: gift, Swarovski
Necklace: old, Turkish Bazaar

1-IMG_2441-tile

1-IMG_2458

1-IMG_2421

1-IMG_2408

1-IMG_2426

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...