April 10, 2018

The last of Winter in Spring

1-IMG_1783

So here it goes! We finally can say that it is Spring here as well. The snow that you see in those pictures is gone now and we got nice Spring weather. I have been living in my dresses and denim jackets for the past couple of days and am enjoying the warmer temperatures. As it is April now, we are expecting weird weather and I won't put my coats away just yet as well as my boots. This look is my final real Winter outfit, even though I got a couple of outfits prepared with remnants of snow in the background. 

1-IMG_1792

Here I am wearing my new Eshakti dress. It is quite long, going down to mid-calf and I think it is a better fit for Spring and Summer without tights and just some cute little sandals to show more skin. Still love the print, but the fit is just a little off. I tried the customizing option, but did not add the measurements between shoulder and waist, which makes the only issue here (which is totally my own fault!). The waist band sits just a little low, which you can see down in the closeup with my rosé belt. Otherwise I love Eshakti as I can finally buy dresses and other pieces fit for my height and figure. I love their variety and the customizing option on each of the items and then fitting them to my measurements. I added my new camera bag to the look as it works really well as a handbag as well.

1-IMG_1796-tile

What I wore

Dress: Eshakti
Jacket & Belt: Primark
Boots: Deichmann
Tights: Esda
Camera Bag: Omniqueen
Necklace: Thomas Sabo
Watch: Skagen

1-IMG_1789

1-IMG_1810

1-IMG_1779

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...