January 13, 2019

Fashion Archives - New Years Eve look

1-IMG_1493

This year we spent our New Years Eve in Finland in the middle of nowhere in the ice-cold with a snow storm fast approaching. I definitely didn't wear something extremely fancy and therefore have no outfit photos to share, BUT and now this is funny, I forgot to post the look from last year even though I had taken some photos from that night. Still love that look and would wear it all over again would I still own that shirt (RIP). The skirt used to be an 80s bodycon dress with that itchy glitter material, but I had it made into a skirt which has been a staple in my closet ever since. Perfect for the festive season and then one needs something super comfortable with elastic waist that doesn't look like it one bit. I added a similar skirt with sequins to my closet this year and wore it a lot during our Christmas outings. What is your uniform for special occasions where you still want to feel comfortable aka you gotta eat a lot?

1-IMG_1472

What I wore

Skirt: vintage, used to be a dress
Shirt: Primark
Kimono: H&M
Tights: Esda
Necklace and Earrings: Kalevala, gifts

1-IMG_1509-001-tile

1-IMG_1486

1-IMG_1494


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...