May 31, 2019

Flannel dress - yes, please!

1-IMG_7416

This Spring we have been experiencing ups and downs in weather that made me keep my warmer dresses out for just a bit longer and it gives me an excuse to introduce my lumberjack flannel dress here on the blog. I love the soft fabric and I feel instantly well-dressed for work. It is one of my more casual pieces, but it is oh so comfortable. In combination with black accessories it works really well and I can see myself wearing this a lot in Autumn and Winter as well. During that day it was especially cold and I added this warm and fluffy sweater to the outfit. It kept me nice and warm all day. Definitely had to pack that one away already, but it will be back out in Autumn for sure. 

1-IMG_7440

1-IMG_7449

What I wore

Dress: custom Eshakti
Cardigan: Primark
Bag: gift, Aldo
Necklace: gift
Bracelet: heirloom
Tights: Esda
Watch: gift, Skagen
Shoes: Deichmann
Belt: from another dress, Collectif

1-IMG_7451-tile

1-IMG_7416

1-IMG_7469

1-IMG_7462

Hello there little photo bomber!

1-IMG_7400

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...