May 17, 2011

What makes you feel good on a bad day

Some days are just harsh on you. You don't feel very pretty, a bad hairday is around the corner, lots of work and you have no idea where to start. Today was a day like this. Whenever I have issues like those, I grab my favorite apricot trench coat and instantly feel like a million bucks. Do you have a piece of clothing that gives you an instant good mood?

IMG_7054

IMG_7057

It's figure hugging on top and gets wider at the hips, perfect to hide some flaws on the days when you do feel a bit body conscious. I also love wearing it with A-line skirts and dresses.

IMG_7062

IMG_7063

What I wore

Coat: H&M
Blouse: Gina Tricot
Pants: Long Fashion
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace: Street Vendor; NYC

IMG_7049

Yes, the good mood is back!!


IMG_7067

3 comments:

Londonlastnight said...

Wirklich schöner Trench! Die Farbe steht dir ausgezeichnet!
xxx

Giveaway on London Last Night!

Bekah said...

 Love the coat, it is so cute and flattering!

Leahvdk said...

I was having one of those days yesterday! That colour looks great on you!
xo L.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...