September 18, 2011

Candy Girl

I love candy and am a real sweet tooth. who isn't anyways!? So when I see a great bakery or find a good recipe, I need to try it. Now, during my last weeks of thesis writing, I got the biggest cravings for sweets, especially chocolate and all kinds of cookies. I know, it's not healthy, but it definitely helps my brain :) I try to do some workouts and keep the sweets to a minimum, but sometimes I slip. 
When Mr.B. and I picked up our new specks (will show them in one of my next posts!), we found this great little bakery. It was closed already, but the building was just as fun to look at. Painted on all walls were different caricatures that were perfect for some outfit photos!

IMG_2208

IMG_2205

IMG_2197

IMG_2228

What I wore

Shirt, Necklace & "OK" Ring: Thrifted
Skirt, Belt & Skirt: H&M
Bag: vintage YSL; Thrifted
Shoes: Deichmann
Tights: Esda

IMG_2223-tile

IMG_2166

IMG_2177

We did bake some muffins afterwards :)


IMG_2261-horz

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...