April 1, 2012

What I love right now No.7

Spring came and went, but I am still craving pastel colors and patterns. 

These lovely reversible clutches over at Hammocks & High Tea are just too cute! The nude one is my personal favorite! Thanks to 100 Layer Cake Blog for pointing them out.

Those little stitched animals by Skunkboy Creatures are sooooo adorable. She really got some talent!

Skunkboy Creatures


The new season of my favorite TV show has started and the Mad Men fever has broken out in the blogosphere. I am loving all thos inspired looks and can't wait to share my own :)

Mad Men Inspired
[photo sources: 1; 2; 3]

That working space is so cute, I could move right in!!

Washi tape - what a great invention for crafting projects. You can tape everything to a mood board, to your fridge, give a birthday card a twist or just add it to your scrapbook. The collection of Victoria over at SFgirlbyday is great and I need to start stocking up on those immediately!

What do you love right now?

Happy weekend!

4 comments:

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

such a cute post! I love what you chose...especially the washi tape...I've been a strong fan of those. =)
xo,
nancy

Natalie Lord said...

I LOVE the clutches too! Thanks for sharing!! xx Natalie

Menacherie said...

Like the clutches. I'm currently a huge fan of all the pastels trending around.

Hosting a giveaway for some great accessories if you're interested:

http://www.menacherieblog.com/

Anja_AHeartandSoulStory said...

same here, had to buy some washi tape after that post as well, got so addicted to it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...