May 30, 2012

Watching the Stars

Last weekend, I had a little surprise planned for Mr.B. We both love to watch the stars on warm spring and summer nights and for our anniversary, I took him to our local planetarium to freshen up our knowledge about the galaxy, stars and planets. We both were mesmerized by all the wonderful pictures and can't wait to visit the planetarium and observatory again in the autumn for an evening of real star watching. My favorites were the Galilean moons, the four moons of Jupiter. They are so pretty! My favorite star constellation is orion, but all stars are so beautiful when they lighten up the sky!



IMG_1061



IMG_1054

Funny, I only now realized that everything that I wore is from H&M. Really liked this basic combination, though it was a bit too thin inside the planetarium.

What I wore

Pants, Shirt, Cardigan, Scarf: H&M
Socks: Head
Shoes: Deichmann
Earrings: Kitsch City

IMG_1059

What is your favorite constellation? 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...