July 31, 2012

Another day - another dress!

While I am off to the airport for an early flight, I wanted to share another look that I wore this weekend. It seems that I have lived in all my dresses these last days, taking advantage of them while they are still around. Packing is hard for a city trip that is paired with some days in the finnish country side (total wilderness might describe it best!). I can't take all my pretty clothes and have to think practical. I do hope for summer sales though and maybe I make a couple of good finds in Helsinki!

IMG_4392


IMG_4384

Every time I wear this dress, I am amazed that my mom got it for 4€ and then didn't like it. She actually wanted to give it to goodwill. Lucky me, I snatched it up and it has been one of my favorites ever since!

IMG_4394

IMG_4403

What I wore

Dress & Ring: gift from mom
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Deichmann
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Necklace: Sepällä, Finland

IMG_4408-tile

The next posts will come from Finland!

1 comments:

Meganne Hirsch said...

Love it, can't wait to see what you do
next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!

Material Fixations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...