July 7, 2012

Paint my world a ruby red

This is an awesome art work that we found on an evening walk last week. I am a huge fan of sculptures and colorful murals, this one being no exception. Sadly a part was missing already. And the colors were matching perfectly with my dress.

IMG_2811

It has been so hot during these last days with constant rain storms during the evenings. Very hot, humid and unpredictable. This dress is one of my lighter cotton pieces and I was still way too hot for this kind of weather. How do people live in such humid air all year long?? I definitely need to move to the Scandinavian countries!

IMG_2776

And please excuse my hair - this was the most humid day of the year so far - at 8pm we still had 29 degrees and I was literally frizzing away!

IMG_2787

Right next to the park with the artwork are little playgrounds, with sports equipment and all kinds of toys. Of course, I needed to try this oversized turntable in a floor-length dress :) 
The factory in the background is actually one of my favorite buildings in the city. I am dreaming of having a wonderful apartment in there one day. Sadly the reconstructions would probably eat up millions. Let's win the lottery, or rob a bank :)

IMG_2825

IMG_2859

What I wore

Dress: Lindex
Top: H&M
Bag, Belt & Necklace: Thrifted
Bracelet: Heirloom from mom
Shoes: Aces of London

IMG_2860-tile

1 comments:

Destrehan's Daughter/Sarah said...

I love everything about this look from the pattern of the dress to your belt to your shoes.  You look gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...