November 21, 2012

Denim dressed up

I love dressing up every day, but for work it seems that casual and comfy is a bit on my priority these days. Denim works wonders and definitely makes me comfortable at work. I still try to dress it up a bit, this time with a colorful blouse and blazer. I really like that combination, but it starts getting boring at some point. Any tips for comfortable, yet chic remixes in combination with denim?

IMG_1593



IMG_1600

IMG_1609

I wore this look for a little meet up with Mr.B and his family, but also re-styled it for work a couple of days later. The blouse has been a great addition to my closet these last months and I wear it probably once every week or so. I just gives the dark and grey November days a bit of light and freshness.

IMG_1552

IMG_1578

What I  wore

Blazer: Ernsting's Family
Jeans: Long Tall Sally
Blouse: C&A
Scarf: Pieces
Bag & Bracelet: Thrifted
Watch: Fossil
Ring: H&M
Shoes: Deichmann

IMG_1585-horz

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...