January 29, 2013

Weekend Chic

After my work trip to Potsdam and Berlin last week, I decided to spend a lot of time at home with the mister. I still managed to meet with my good friend C. for coffee on Saturday afternoon though and we had a wonderful time in the city centre with some Latte Macchiato. It has been extremely cold last week and the weekend was no different. C. loves taking pictures and I decided to do a little winter shooting with her - in this outfit. Woaw, I was definitely as cold as a popsicle afterwards. Still loved the look and really think it's the perfect weekend outfit. I might actually re-wear it this upcoming weekend for another trip to Berlin - this time all for fun!

IMG_3945

This combination is very simple, but works every time. Take a winter dress, add some tights, boots and a blazer and you look comfortable, yet chic. I added my new thrifted blazer and the loop scarf my mom has handmade and given me as a gift for my B-Day. 

IMG_3929

IMG_3946

IMG_3939

IMG_3925

It was so sunny that day and perfect picture weather with all that snow! BTW: Temperatures went up from -12 degrees to a shocking +9 degrees in a mere two days. Headache alarm! Better wear your shades :)

IMG_3918

What I wore

Dress & Bracelet: C&A
Tights: Esda
Socks: H&M
Scarf: handmade by mom
Blazer: Thrifted
Shades: Fielmann
Boots: Deichmann

IMG_3950-tile

It's the last week before I have my vacation and I can't wait to get out there and take some more pictures!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...