May 30, 2013

A look remixed

I shared a similar look last week and actually remixed the main pieces in this look. I used the gingham shirt and blue jeans and added my Spring jacket, some canvas shoes and my boho hat. I wore this during the weekend for a quick trip to the grocery store and the post office. It was a bit cold as the temperatures are still on a low level. But I will definitely wear this look again soon, maybe with my short denim skirt when the sun decides to come back out from her hiatus.

IMG_8588


IMG_8564

IMG_8552

IMG_8575

Remixing can be so easy with the right basics. Denim and gingham are the perfect combo for a comfortable and easy look with several ways to remix. 

IMG_8597

IMG_8602

What I wore

Jacket: Thrifted
Shirt: C&A
Pants: Long Fashion
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace: bought with gift card at Shopbop
Ring: Bazaar in Brazil
Bracelet: heirloom
Hat: Monki

IMG_8615-tile

Do you have a look that you remix all the time with some new accessories and turn this basic look into something totally new?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...