June 26, 2013

A Look for the heat

It was extremely hot last week and I had no idea what to wear. I was sick as well, which made me choose this knit short-sleeved cardigan on top of my beach dress to keep me from getting a chill indoors. I wore this one a quick trip to help Mr.B print his thesis. He has handed it in by now and is finishing his studies with best grades. I am one proud girl right there!

IMG_9778


IMG_9784

This necklace has gotten a lot of wear recently. I really like how it gives every outfit an instant boost. Can you believe that my sister wanted to get rid of this cute cotton bag? I really love it for light summer looks. It has been one of my constant bags for the past 2 weeks.

IMG_9764

What I wore 

Dress: Lindex, shortened
Cardigan: Heirloom from grandma
Shoes: Deichmann
Bag: old one from my sister
Necklace: Thrifted
Bracelet: Brazil
Ring: Bijou Brigitte

IMG_9795-tile

What do you wear on hot summer days?

1 comments:

mark a. said...

wow! very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...