July 22, 2014

Black 'n' White - White 'n' Black

IMG_8895

This is a flowy summer look right after my fancy. I really like my dotted pants and they work well with almost every color, but sometimes I prefer to just add some neutral pieces. This time the actual color splash are my beloved Aces of London clocs. I really fell in love with them two summers ago and hope to wear them a lot when I am coming back from China. How I miss the variety of my closet and especially my shoe cupboard right now. 

IMG_8901

IMG_8929

What I wore

Top & Necklace: H&M
Pants: C&A
Shoes: Aces of London

IMG_8959-tile

IMG_8910

IMG_8921

4 comments:

Monique Dean said...

These pants are just darling! Great look!
Cheers
Casually Chic by Monique
Find me at : bloglovin' | facebook

mark a. said...

very pretty!

AHeartandSoulStory said...

thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment!

AHeartandSoulStory said...

thanks for your sweet comment, please come by again!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...