September 25, 2014

Dotted Sunset

1-IMG_1199-001

The new school year after the summer is starting slow for me, but even though I am still on an easy schedule, I like to dress up a little. This is just a simple outfit for a trip to the market, some shopping and running some errands. I got so used to my canvas shoes over the summer that it's hard to let go of them. Still wearing them as long as the weather holds up. Dots are forever my favourite pattern and I am hoping to get my hands on more of these comfy shirts also for the upcoming seasons!

1-IMG_1217


What I wore

Shirt, Cardigan & Skirt: H&M
Necklace & Bracelet: Thrifted
Shoes: Deichmann
Bag: market in China
Watch: Skagen
Tights: Esda

1-IMG_1227-tile

1-IMG_1234

1-IMG_1207-001

1-IMG_1215

3 comments:

J Trogstad said...

I love your mix of polka dots! The backdrop to your pictures is beautiful too!

Bethany said...

Double dots, what could be better? Love it all! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday Link Up!

xo Bethany
www.perfectlycoutured.com

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Yes, Dots are the best combined with other prints, and why not use double dots! I love sharing my looks with the group every week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...