November 30, 2014

Dark colors for grey November days

1-IMG_9837

This November has been good to us concerning the temperatures. We had almost no frost and mostly warm days. It still was grey and foggy, especially during the mornings and made me choose quite a lot of dark outfits. I often added burgundy or purple to my looks just to wear some color, but kept it quite dark in general. The boots are now a little more comfortable, but still not my favourites. Hope they will be better when really worn in.

1-IMG_9817

1-IMG_9843

What I wore

Cardigan & Dress: Ernsting's Family
Scarf: Pieces
Leggins: Long Tall Sally 
Boots: Deichmann
Hat & Bracelets: gift

1-IMG_9846-tile

Even my nails have gotten a winter makeover with lots of reds, dark purples and of course the one and only Essie "Bahama Mama" that has been seen online everywhere. It's just the IT color for the darker months.

2 comments:

Happinessatmidlife said...

Pretty color palette in you outfit. I wished boots came broken in that would make our feet so much happier.


Thank you for sharing on TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you this week.


Alice
www.happinessatmidlfie.com

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Can only agree about the broken in boots! Would love that! Got quite a couple that would feel much nicer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...