January 22, 2015

Oriental Winter look

1-IMG_9941-001

When the weather gets colder, I start wearing pants all the time to work and neglect my skirt a little. I wear my pencil skirts with tights sometimes, but really totally forget about my maxi skirts. They skip my radar, but actually should be high on my favourites list as they give a little more coverage. My ones are actually floor-length versions (took me a while to find them), but with the fabric in mind, I try not to wear them when it is snowing or it's muddy and rainy. When we do get some sunshine, I will try to wear them more often this winter! This look is one of my favourites with my oriental printed maxi. Very comfortable for a day of running errands. 

1-IMG_9960-001

1-IMG_9953-001

1-IMG_9985-001

What I wore

Cardigan: C&A
Skirt (actually a dress): Lindex
Shirt, Scarf & Hat: H&M
Necklace & Bracelet: DIY
Boots: Deichmann
Ring: Brazil, street market

1-IMG_9977-001-tile

1-IMG_9972-001

2 comments:

mark a. said...

although it may be a bit cold there, you look awesome in this oriental themed outfit! you rock that maxi no matter what season it is!

Happinessatmidlife said...

Even though it's not very cold where I live, I tend to forget about my maxi skirts in the winter too. Love the colors of your skirt.


Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...