March 16, 2015

Goodbye old love ... hello new friend!

1-IMG_3776

It has been a long search and it hurt to say goodbye, but we had to finally get ourselves a new ride. Last November, someone hit our rear at a traffic light and it turned out to be a damage that couldn't be repaired. I wore this outfit on our last drive to the car retailer. We exchanged our old buddy, the grey cat, for our new white tiger and I had a stressy, but nice last drive in this look. You can see the scarf and Cardigan are current favourites and had a heck of a lot outings these past posts! I gotta remix.

1-IMG_3752

1-IMG_3756

What I wore

Skirt: H&M
Shirt: Gina Tricot
Cardigan: C&A
Shoes: Deichmann
Watch: Skagen

1-IMG_3803-tile

1-IMG_3812

Hello there white tiger!! It was love at first sight for me and I did my best and by now Mr.B loves it, too!

1-IMG_3827

1 comments:

Happinessatmidlife said...

Buying a new car is always so stressful. I will probably need to get one later this year but holding out as long as I can. I love your oxfords.

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.


Alice

www.happinessatmidlife.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...