July 11, 2015

Red, white and Blue

1-IMG_7463

I am one week late with this look due to my "awesome" summer flu, but I still wanted to share my "4th of July" red, white and blue look with you all. I have a big heart for the USA since 2000. That was the year when I decided to go on an exchange year to America. In Summer 2003, it was finally time to move to NYC as an Au Pair and it was a really life-changing experience. I decided to study English language, literature and cultural studies afterwards and it all came into place because of that one year. I always celebrate the important US holidays and sometimes feel quite patriotic about this wonderful country. I did find my dream second home when I lived in Finland some years later, but the USA still have a big spot in my heart.

1-IMG_7497

What I wore

Blazer, Earrings & Bracelets: Thrifted
Shirt: C&A
Bag: Barcelona
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace: Bijou Brigitte
Watch: Skagen

1-IMG_7480-tile

1-IMG_7460

1-IMG_7495

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...